Flight Departure Instructions
We greatly appreciate your choice in travel to Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino with our scheduled flight service via Sun Country Airlines.
After reviewing flight information on the previous web page, please review and print the following information regarding your flight and hotel stay with us:
Confirmation Number: ___________________________
Additional Flight Information
- Upon check-in, each passenger will be required to present picture identification. You are required to check in at least two hours prior to the flight departure time.
- Please clearly print your First and Last Name on the luggage tags included with this letter and attach them to your checked luggage. This will ensure proper and timely delivery of your luggage.
- There is a limit of two pieces of checked luggage and one carry on item per passenger. Each checked bag may weigh up to 50 lb. max. Golf clubs will not be permitted on some flights and will be restricted on others. When permitted, a $75.00 golf club fee will be charged at the time of booking. All carry-on items must be able to safely fit under your seat and may weigh up to 35 lb. max. Carry-on luggage is subject to the approval of the gate agents at the ticket counter. For current regulations regarding carry-on luggage please visit the Transportation Security Administrations’ website at www.tsa.gov or call the TSA Contact Center at 1.866.289.9673.
- Please be sure to carry extra medication with you in case of emergency or delay. We recommend that you do not place medication inside of your checked luggage.
- Medical oxygen bottles for personal use are strictly prohibited on all Sun Country Airlines and likewise not available for rent while flying Sun Country Airlines. Sun Country Airlines does allow customers to bring and use onboard select models of Portable Oxygen Concentrator (POC) devices. For information regarding the allowed models and special conditions that must be met, please contact the Air Program Department at 866.202.2293. The Riverside Air Program must be notified of your intention to use a POC at least 1 week before the departure of your flight.
- Upon arriving at the Laughlin/Bullhead City International Airport, Riverside Resort Air Program Representatives will be on-site to greet you. If available, your Room Keys and Welcome Packet will be given to you prior to boarding your complimentary transportation to the Riverside Resort.
- For your convenience, we have also pre-enrolled you to our King of Clubs Players' Club! Your card will be included in your Welcome Packet and ready to use during your stay with us. Use of this card will ensure that you receive all of the wonderful benefits our players' club has to offer including the possibility of complementary or discounted trips such as this in the future. Our players' club card can be used in slot machines, table games and our Race and Sports Book as well. When playing table games, please present your card to the dealer and ask to be tracked.
- Please do not wait for checked luggage at the airport upon arrival. Bell staff from the Riverside Resort will transfer luggage from the airport for your convenience. Our conscientious Bell staff will make every effort to deliver your luggage in a timely manner. Please allow 4 to 6 hours from the arrival of your flight for the delivery of your luggage.
- The Bell Staff will not pick-up luggage from your room on the day of your departure. Each guest will be responsible for transporting their luggage to the bus which will drive you to the airport. Please refer to the Departure Instructions included in your Welcome Packet for the current time and location to meet your bus.
- Nevada law prohibits person(s) under the age of 21 from gambling in, or loitering about a casino and from consuming alcoholic beverages.
Our goal is to provide the best possible service to ensure your stay at Don Laughlin's Riverside Resort Hotel & Casino is terrific. Should you have additional requests or questions, please feel free contact me at: 866.202.2293
Air Program Manager